Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sun Sports FC - update

Many thanks RH

Nice to be appreciated, but even greater to be still involved in a top club!!

• 1 month later...

I think I’m right, but they were locked out of the ground following their refusal to pay more to the Sports & Social Club for use of their pitch.

Shouldn't matter as they are ground sharing at Kings Langley aren't they?

Southern League would only allow ten games to be played there and with no other solution for the rest of the games no agreement was signed

Well that's a shame. If KL were happy it seems deeply unfair of Southern league.

Kings Langley also have Watford Ladies First Team (WSL2) playing there and the Southern League had concerns on number of games that would have been played which could have led to postponements

• 4 weeks later...

Kings Langley also have Watford Ladies First Team (WSL2) playing there and the Southern League had concerns on number of games that would have been played which could have led to postponements

Concerned a few games might get postponed, I'd be more concerned about losing a bloody good ssml club!! 

Archived