Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Needham Market v Town

seemgee

Taking lots of positives from today.

Same starting 11 from Tues and it really showed.

The referee was a total pile of shite who turned down 2 penalty appeals in the first half one a foul on Mickey was a stonewall penalty and then he gives them one in the 93rd min for a handball that never was.Never an easy place to go and although we definitely deserved 3 points i will take a draw.

Well down boys keep going.COYT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOkfgfl0ng

Highlights of Saturday's game ... including interviews with both managers and Aaron Greene at the end.

I wasn't there .. but thought we looked good (1st half was better than I expected from the comments), and Needham's manager said they were fortunate to get a draw!

Re: Moore - hoping to see him get a run out tomorrow against Hertford tomorrow, along with the likes of Ward-Cochrane and others who haven't been regular starters. Cant risk any major injuries to the main nucleus before Saturday! 

As an aside, fair play to Andy Leese for his visibility & regular communication - on the radio show last Monday, email update again midweek, and this interview - I for one appreciate it, as it allows me to keep up with what's happening when I can't get to every game.

Really enjoyed Saturday's game. Tidy ground , friendly people and much improved playing surface.  I thought we were very unlucky not to come away with all 3 points. The referee must have been the only person in the ground not to see the foul ( penalty) on Micky. Moreover, Aaron flashed 5/6 perfect crosses into the 6yd box and we failed to anticipate / finish any of them. Get that right and the goals will start coming. We are improving with each performance.

Every so often, when a referee makes a howler (or a decision the pundits don't like), there are calls for ex-players to take up the whistle. All I'll say is that on Saturday's showing Mr Morris-Sanders was a better goalkeeper than he is a referee

https://www.flickr.com/photos/35233459@N02/5530814780/in/photolist-yxkXzh-yxrKwX-xT5cqM-xSVPwU-xSVw5u-9qFNf4-9qJSxw-9qJyYG-9oaHeH-9odJzo-7hqkPt-7hqrn2-7huhg1-7hoT9z-7hsQCj-7hsH4w

Archived