Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town v Margate

seemgee

Really? Thought they made hard work of it myself, Tuesday's defensive performance was far superior.

And what's up with Simon Thomas? Great big bloke, backed out of so much today?

But the officials! Got to be the worst trio ever? The Lino's only ever made a decision once the ref told them what to do and the ref was disgraceful, if he sleeps well tonight he has no self respect whatsoever. Shocking!

Hendon it was backs to the wall last gasp tackles today apart from a late header Margate never looked like scoring...

best points for me ...Joe Wrights handling of crosses faultless

central defence winning every high ball

Moore and young with the X factor

As for Thomas.. can't fault his running and work rate today it was excellent just wish he would jump of the ground and throw himself into challenges more....

Only saw the first half as I had another engagement at 5 o'clock. I saw enough in that first half to know that we would win the game. We seem to have hit a good run of form at the right time considering that we've got the final qualifying round of the FA cup at Maidstone next week. Get yourselves there and let's be loud and proud. I fancy our chances !

Quite enjoyed that.   Good atmosphere.   Best possible start, don't think the Gate Fans had even made it down behind the goal before Mickey popped up.   Dominant first half and was saying to another fan that I think Wright is perhaps more solid in goal in terms of his allround play.   Certainly a calming influence at the back and looks assured when dealing with crosses into the box. 

Without being exceptional, Moore and Greene again looked incisive and always a threat.   Think with them in the team it's a case of pick your poison as they are so unpredictable and more often than not leaves the defence running backwards.

Thomas could have had 3 in the second half and as long as he keeps getting in good spots then that's a positive.   Yes we got off the hook slightly with their missed header at the end but their defence was certainly busier.   Also think Blackman had a busy game and made some important tackles when they looked like they could threaten.

Roll on Saturday   :)

Archived