Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Game

Rubbish. Absolutely unadulterated 100% crap. I'm not one to come on here and bash the team, but after sitting through 180 minutes against inferior opposition to watch us lose 3-0 and then drop a two-goal lead against an average DML team and watch us not performing for the whole second half was too much. As I said about the Dover match, I don't begrudge the club a tenner, but that's £20 in four days for nothing, with another home game next week that 25% of the people who saw today's meagre fare will probably not bother turning up to.

If the team don't want the four grand prize money enough to actually perform, I have a big credit card bill I could pay off.

Yeah I can sympathise as well, OK I can get to see the replay Tues. night as I only have 50 or so miles to drive but it does make me wonder if it'll be worth the trip.

I can certainly remember coming home many a time feeling totally hacked off with the performance of a Fleet team but it's what being a supporter is all about,you gotta take the crap with the occassional sublime moments.

What gets on my tits (sorry if thats offensive) is that this week , I have spent £25 including drinks etc..... to see two very poor performances.

I have better things to spend my money on , and wont be bothering with any of these non conference games.

The enthusiasm from the bench was non existance.

I dont know what is said at half time. Maybe the club could tape andy and put it on sale a cure for insomnia as it puts the players to sleep.

Did you know we can use three subs. If anyone sees Andy , tell him.

Well a bad day all round. Our Fussball game was abandoned after 15 mins., when a bag of peanuts invaded the pitch, split and spead to all parts of the stadium. The Chairman,(Bar owner), refused us our 75 cents entry fee, and told us if we didn't like it drink elsewhere. As there is only one bar in town we left muttering curses.

Maybe after reading this total load of rubbish you can smile and feel a little better.

Judging by the inept second half performance, we clearly have more than a few players who would be better suited playing Dr Martin's League Football than in the Conference.

Having said that, the team played very well in the first half, with the passing game once again in evidence - being used to pass the ball from 1 side of the pitch to the other, over-running the opposition for much of the first half.

At half time, I can only think that the players thought it was job done - even the PA Announcer decided to announce the attendance in the first half!!!

In terms of value for money the last couple of home games have represented poor value for our hard earned cash. Given the money the Club has made from the Cup run, sponsorship etc. it wouldn't hurt the powers that be to offer us all a) free programmes for a match or B) offer to pay for a Supporters Away Coach to a game.

Hopefully next week's attendance will be back up to the norm.....I usually round up a few beer buddies for the game, casual followers as they may be described, but they weren't too bothered about today. A couple were working, but I hope to have about an extra 5 or 6 with me next week....the bar takings will increase at least !!

Cheers,

rasta.gif