Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Replay Maidstone

seemgee

What a magnificent effort by our players last night just falling short in the second half of injury time against full time professionals.

Andy has put a side together that is going places thats for sure.

Well done everybody on and of the pitch and of course our magnificent fans.

Together we are stronger.

We have a good team which will get even better, prepare yourselves for a Playoff position come end of season. The new Town team is gelled, we have an opportunity to progress in the FA Trophy soon. Hopefully that’ll generate some further income and see us add one/two more better players come the New Year for that big push.

Billericay will win the league, no one can compete with their playing budget.

The rest of us are all on an equal level and I believe we have a tremendous management team which will deliver. We are now 9 games unbeaten in all competitions (90 Minutes) the next two games are big ones too, I’d target 4 points but 6 will have us bang on course. Up The Town

To echo what everyone else has said, a proud night for the club.

- Ryan Blake was MOM for me - tireless running throughout, a great outlet for the team, proving a point after a short spell on the bench.

- Another star performance from Joe in goal - really gives confidence at the back

- Every player can hold their head up high - the passion, commitment, fitness were excellent

- We have a team that in the space of 4 days played twice against GOOD National League opposition and were unbeaten. And there were a couple of chances we had at the end of normal time .. 

- And the support was  phenomenal Standing in the middle behind the goal, there was so much noise that different songs were coming from each side! Feels bigger and better than it was for last season's run in.

- We have a team that can get us into the playoffs ... was Wingate away really only a month ago? Hats off to Andy and his team for what they have created!

It really reminded me of 'the good old days' watching EFC battling professional sides in the FA Cup. An absolutely magnificent rearguard action. Some of the defending was nothing short of heroic. Plus ETFC now has players who will excite the fans - Ryan Blake and Aaron Greene to name but two. I thought Nathan Macdonald was a great keeper at this level, but Joe Wright was a deserved MOM last night - demonstrated by the Maidstone skipper/keeper Worgan applauding that choice.

Were it not for the fact that our boys must be exhausted after those two games in 3 days, then I'd really fancy us to get the win away at 'Ricay. In the circumstances I'll settle for a point.

An epic performance over two legs ! Like most, I had my doubts up to and including the Wingate game but since then, this team has clicked and are a very special bunch to be fair. I've been thinking since Saturday, if we could, would we swap any of our current team for any of last years team. I wouldn't and that includes Billy Crook !

Totaly agree seaside Towner.

I believe Andy and Darren have produced a squad of players that are stronger in every position than last seasons.

Also the players manager and coaches seem far more together that last season.

One big Towner family.

Well done Andy and Darren on what you have achieved.

Lets not get carried away lads.Great cup run.Andy and Darren have got the lads organised.They are getting the best out of them and have made us hard to beat.Good commitment and team spirit also.Still worry that without Greene (and maybe Blacke & Moore) we are still lacking a bit of quality and cutting edge.Personally feel that only Aaron would have improved last seasons team.With maybe 4 or 5 others being able to fit into it without weakening it.

Feel  much more positive than i did six weeks ago though.

Edited by lovely stuff

Totaly agree seaside Towner.

I believe Andy and Darren have produced a squad of players that are stronger in every position than last seasons.

Also the players manager and coaches seem far more together that last season.

One big Towner family.

Well done Andy and Darren on what you have achieved.

I must say I agree I know believe we can keep a clean sheet and beat anyone in the league I would not of said that two months ago

We can still get better I think if we pass the ball more get it wider more often we will kill teams well done lads and Andy and Darren big three games coming up in the league test make a statement to the league

It’ll be a huge ask to win the next 3 games, but this team have delivered recently so we will see. One game at a time, we’ve had it very intensive of late, nonetheless great preparations for Sillyricay on Saturday.

I’d find room for Billy Crook, Karl Oliyide from last seasons team and a fit Kirby would improve us too

it would be great to get a win tomorrow I think we are good enough to do it and prove you don't need a big wage bill to play good football

coyt lets do it

Big ask....  both teams unbeaten for a while. Billericay 8 straight league wins. We can certainly measure how far we have moved forward after today.

Billericay  W 2-1 v LOWE.. W 3-1 v DULW.. W 6-1 v BURG.. W 5-0 v THUR.. W 1-0 v LEAT.. W 4-0 v BRIG.. W 1-0 v TOOT.. W 4-3 v HEND.. 8 8 0 0 26 6 +20 24