Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hereford seeking to replace Moors-bound Bowen

FF News

In his interview after last night's defeat at the hands of Farnborough, Hereford manager Peter Beadle was asked about defender James Bowen who has left to join Solihull Moors.

"They put a 'seven days' in last Monday for him," said Beadle.

"And James rang me this morning and said he had spoken to them and that he was going to go to Solihull which is on his door-step.

"I didn't agree with his reasons why he was going to go there but it's his choice, I can't stop him.

"Obviously we're sad to see him go and obviously on the day of the game it's always going to be difficult.

"It is what it is but, like I said, we've still got good enough players who on a good day would have put in a decent performance. But today wasn't to be our night.

"May be it's just what we needed after what happened over the weekend. may be it's that little bit of grounding we need to kick on again."

As regards replacing Bowen?

"We are making enquiries as we speak and we've got a couple we would like to speak to but that process takes a bit of time."

Read more at: http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk

Source

Archived