Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Grant Mclellan Cup this evening......

Burger!

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/news/redhill-u18-v-crowborough-athletic-u18-2046116.html

Grant Mclellan Cup this evening at Kiln Brow, U18's take on Crowborough Athletic U18's.  The young lobsters travelled to Crowborough last week in the league and returned home to the Brow with all the points.

Should be a good gate again and all the club facilities will be open as usual.

post-13340-0-00209000-1508776398_thumb.jpg Happy Lobsters having beaten South Park!

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redhillfc/news/redhill-u18-v-crowborough-athletic-u18-2046116.html

Grant Mclellan Cup this evening at Kiln Brow, U18's take on Crowborough Athletic U18's.  The young lobsters travelled to Crowborough last week in the league and returned home to the Brow with all the points.

Should be a good gate again and all the club facilities will be open as usual.

attachicon.gifREDHILL FLAG.jpg Happy Lobsters having beaten South Park!

With mustard at no extra charge !

With mustard at no extra charge !

...think it was my first ever game without food, but it had to be done. Having had to cut out sugar and lose weight if I have a good week then my reward is match day food, this week going to be tough if I'm to make the Burger queue on Saturday!

The Grant Mclellan Cup did not go to plan, 0-2 to Crowborough Athletic but we saw some good football, best being the Crowborough keeper making a cracking save then keeping out the two rapid rebound shots, both sets of supporters applauding!

Archived