Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Club Announcement

Raingod

Given the fact he's on bail for these offences, I'd suggest any trial won't happen till the middle of 2018. He is, of course, innocent until proven guilty, so its entirely up to the Board/Management whether he remains part of the squad. I'd disagree with simply getting rid of him because of unproven allegations.

I'm sure the likes of Nile Ranger have continued playing for Football League clubs when facing similar allegations, and with smaller, less vocal crowds at our level I'd think it would be a question of whether Montell 'has his head in the right place' to continue being part of the squad.

Let's not forget, these allegations relate to events said to have occurred in March 2016.

vauxhallman as I hadn't seen it how the hell do I know what's going on. Any kind of thing like that is wrong . Should I have checked ALL the papers before commenting on here. Please use a bit of sense before putting things down like that.

ERM I DIDN'T put any facts down coz I didn't know what was going on just like rain god and every one else who saw it NOBODY NEW WHAT WAS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS

Big guy... I think VM may have read your first post as... Looking at the online papers.... nothing very strange I think... instead of.... Looking at the online papers nothing......very strange I think.... just seems that way in his reply... may be wrong and sorry for butting in if I am.....

• 4 weeks later...

Archived