Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ware 0 Hx 4

cup of tea

A much improved performance. Didn’t really get into our stride until the second half but when we did we could have scored more. Just a word of caution though. As much as we shouldn’t read too much into the defeat at Witham (who then went on to beat Dereham the next game) , this was a poor looking Ware side which, apart from a few minutes in the second half didn’t really offer a great deal (hit the woodwork once but so did we) . Good performance, just what we needed. Ref needs a new watch for Christmas as I think his stops at 45 minutes

Just on another note - I’ve driven over 400 miles this weekend to make sure I didn’t miss a Hornchurch game whereas a certain resident of Upminster (let’s call him Judas) could only make it as far as Billericay . Sad days

the pitch was just as bad as the ware side a awful mix of mud sand and bumps and that's before winter really hits

Archived