Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Maidstone midfielder Reason finds the feeling for football again

FF News

Maidstone midfielder Jai Reason is loving football again. Reason was down in the dumps after finishing last season at Boreham Wood.

He rejected a new deal and was linked with Ebbsfleet before accepting Jay Saunders' offer to join United.

The former Ipswich man took a few weeks to find his feet having missed the start of pre-season but is now bang in form.

Reason, who's set to face Wood at the Gallagher on Tuesday night, said: "I fell out of love with football last season, especially at Boreham Wood.

"They offered me a couple of contracts to sign for this season but I just knew it wasn't right there.

"Jay's brought me in and you can see he has faith in me and I'm loving every minute here.

"It's kicked my career on, I'm at a club that's well-run, that's got a great dressing room and the fans are fantastic, home and away. It's a real good time at the minute."

Read more: http://www.kentonline.co.uk

Source

Archived