Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA CUP 1st ROUND PROPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to those Ryaman League sides that moved through to the FA Cup 1st Rd Today. Very well done to Gravesend & Northfleet, Aldershot, Basingstoke, Grays, Bedford and those from lower leagues. Excellent performances from Grays and Gravesend.<P>carjam

Crikey, we've got Barry Fry and his Peterborough boys coming to town. Fantastic!!!! He's an old Eagles player and manager himself from the good old days and still lives in the town. I reckon he's probably as chuffed as I am with the draw.<P>I can't stop smiling.

Just woken up - the smile is still there!<P>I hope we don't switch it but financially we'd be mad not to. Only 3000 can get into the Eyrie although I'm not quite sure where we'd put them all. I think, with away fans, we could easily get that.<P>Whatever, it's going to be a massive day for the club. My dad once played against Barry Fry's school team - the local rivals. Apparently he hacked him down to give away a penalty which Barry scored. A 1-0 defeat.<P>I'm off to search for a ticket.

Hiya Y'all<P>just got back - four days early, busted knee cap playing in an expats footie match had a great time none the less!!<P>so what the hecks been going on<P>Well done to Canvey - Alders - and good old Bedord- found your ticket yet Baldie? Any one else missed - what ABOUT gnfc = is there any link with full results - jeeez I can hardly type!!<P>Bit jetlagged so can't work out if there has been any league action - if so who played who and who's top? confused.gif" border="0

Hello Irony, welcome back.<P>Sorry to hear about your knee incident. I trust you'd put in a blinding performance up until the unfortunate injury.<P>Still no ticket yet for me. It's looking as if the game will be played at the Eyrie which I think is excellent but does make the ticket hunt that much more urgent. Apparently our capacity will be 3,009 and with all the clingers on that will no doubt come out of the woodwork it would be a shame if any of the more loyal fans miss out. Also a chance to welcome some new supporters though and hope a few come again.<P>You never know, we might even have a few more league points by then too.

Troble is Canv is that if either of us do get a result then guess which league match gets scuppered.<p>If it has to be midweek, then let's wait till April, my fur-lined jockstrap is getting a little threadbare smile.gif" border="0 <p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>You never know, we might even have a few more league points by then too. <p> <hr></blockquote><p>Bald Eagle I think your only league game before then is at Stonebridge Road, and we are not feeling charitable tongue.gif" border="0<p>[ 01 November 2001: This message was edited by: Dave GNFC ]</p>

Jeez Dave there's information on a need to know basis - your fur lined jock strap? No we don't need to know!!<p>(BTW congrats to Ipswich on a great come back!!)<p>Well as the big day gets closer lets have some info on your suppoort - how many you taking - realistic (that's realistic BEagle not idealistic) on results- crowds - day, time - come on give a man feedback here - I'll live through your day - I aint proud!!! shocked.gif" border="0

So far we have booked two coaches and there will be a large number travel by car. (That's those of us who don't think we need to stop at every service station on the way back for a pee)<p>**** I'm crossing over into the toilet thread now smile.gif" border="0 <p>We have two home games before 17th November so we should be able to fill those coaches and I hope 2 or 3 more.

wink.gif" border="0