Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 21-July 18 )

• Photo
    dannewell

• Photo
    WackoJackoUK

• Photo
    gore

• Photo
    MikeAngelsWebsite

• Photo
    Chris Brown

• Photo
    Allan Earl

Photo

Latest New Signing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline 4wembleyfinals

4wembleyfinals
  • First XI - Weekly Contract

I don't like to judge until I seen someone play or get some up to date information about them. However again I see that we have required another new player who has a list of clubs of note behind him, yet very little said about him by his previous club.  I look forward, therefore, to hearing who he replaces and how he plays.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals, 5 December 2017 - 05:09 PM.

offline behind-the-goal

behind-the-goal
  • Reserves
  • Supports: En-fee-uld, En-fee-uld, En-fee-uld
4WF - I agree. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone other than Scotty McG who's consistently done the business as a mid-season striker signing (though I'd be happy to be proven wrong). Not sure where this leaves BWC, who surely must be a bit miffed, or Liam, who must be wondering why he bothered to re-sign. Time will tell I suppose, but frankly EB was a waste of space.

offline behind-the-goal

behind-the-goal
  • Reserves
  • Supports: En-fee-uld, En-fee-uld, En-fee-uld
BTW, before anyone says anything - I know Liam is a mid-season striker signing, but we all know he's in a different category.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus