Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Silkmen strike star Wilson speaks of bond with teammate Marsh

FF News

Saturday's win at Wrexham for Macclesfield Town was special for a number of reasons. It took the Silkmen to the top of the Vanarama National League, it saw remarkable work from volunteers to get the surface playable in wintry conditions, and also a hat-trick in front of the BT Sport cameras for in-form striker Scott Wilson.

The hat-trick saw Wilson combine well with Tyrone Marsh and increase his goal tally this term to ten after weathering a Wrexham equaliser in the 74th minute. Wilson spoke to SilkmenTV after the game about his goals and overall performance.

He said: "The first one Tyrone (Marsh) has put me through one on one and I have taken my time and the 'keeper has come out and I have put it past him. Me and Tyrone have a good bond off the pitch as well as on it, as you have seen today, so it has all came to fruition."

Read more: www.mtfc.co.uk

Source

Archived