Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-January 18 )

• Photo
    Blue Boy Kev

• Photo
    rob01414

• Photo
    Fizzypop

• Photo
    ManorSecretary

• Photo
    kopkid23

• Photo
    LisaHPhotog

Photo

Prediction League Autumn Presentations

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Jago

Jago
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The 'ornchurch
  • Foes: Australia

Will take place in the bar immediately after today's game one we have found a celebrity to present (possibly Cup of Tea).

All welcome, but please uphold the high standards of our previous awards nights by being in full Evening Dress. 

We may even know the result of the playoff final by then.  Clearly a crazy amount of planning has gone into this.

Jago.

offline maccas1

maccas1
  • Trainee
Hi gang. Sorry I had to dash off after the game - I was reminded I had a do to get to tonight...

Congratulations Jordan and thanks Jago for a very well organised league...onto the next one 😉

In other news, great win for the Urchins on a day when the league went bonkers!

Happy Christmas one and all and see you at Thurrock on the 27th...🎅🎄

Edited by maccas1, 23 December 2017 - 05:11 PM.

• Fat Tom Daley likes this

offline Jago

Jago
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
  • Supports: The 'ornchurch
  • Foes: Australia

My apologies for the delay in posting but we have been awaiting image rights clearance for the photos.  Mr McBride's lawyers were naturally concerned about Colin being seen in non-Umbro branded "leisurewear", but apparently Umbro were unaware we were using their kit in the first place.  On the other hand Roomes of Upminster have been in contact to request the return of the curtains that 1961 COYS chose to wear for his big moment.

Unfortunately the Wooden Spoon presentation was cancelled after we forgot to bring in a wooden spoon Hatted Urchin failed to show up after the game.

Meanwhile in the result that actually matters - the play off final - it's well done to Maccas1.  Not for your predicting performance -  which was predictably inept - but for your knowledge of the competition rules.   Not many of your fellow ballers would been able to calculate you'd lost - most of them think I make up the results after six bottles of Speckled Hen.  

Playoff Final - Final score :   FC Dench (Maccas1)  10-12  Daley's Dream (Fat Tom Daley)

So Fat Tommy D joins Cool Hand Luke and Paul_C in joining the big boys.   Welcome back Fat Tom.  And hard luck to Maccas1 but you now know what you're up against to bridge the chasm between Romford Collier Row (South) and Upminster.

The Spring League will start some time in the New Year.  So I'm afraid another 14 weeks of tedium awaits...

Happy Christmas + New Year.

Jago.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus