Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harlow v Enfield Town

seemgee

Sorry ST I wasn't taking the Mike I new what you meant. It just tickled me how we all talk in TV jargon these days.

I am seriously frustrated by how people believe to have played professional football must be good coaches. That is why I harp on about coaching all the time.The things that the contributors often mention on this forum is the continued inability of our team to pass amongst one another and the technical ability of certain players. Regarding passing this can be improved by simple routines. They can be boring and repetitive and rely on the will of the players to want to improve this element of their game.

At Barcelona, in warming up everyone, from a nine year old to Messi,  start off with a simple passing routine called the "Barcelona Square".    It would be interesting to hear if our management have heard of this routine and whether they use it. It certainly works for them.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

Brilliant lads, great replies;  good to see you still read comics, using a PC must be useful when you can't do joined up writing.

But then ignorance is bliss, so they say... it's easy to make fun of things you don't comprehend, ooops should have said "understand", that must be easier for you.

But thanks for proving my point, even if you are unaware of it. You should read Len Shackelton's book, I am sure you are mentioned in the chapter about " What most football Board of Directors and the Average Supporter knows about football"* or something similar.  Other than the heading IT'S A BLANK PAGE

* ( I know it's a miss quote but they won't know )

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

Not really, just enjoy the banter, Vman, but the nature of your reply seems you are trying to deflect some feeling of embarrassment on your part. Now then, there's really no reason for you to feel that way.   

Anyway, I will still look forward to reading another of your reports, with or without unoriginal cliches. In return I'll try to refrain from writing any more highbrow stuff so as not to make you feel inadequate. Can't say fairer than that!!!!!!

By the way shall we call it quits and wish you and yours a Happy New Year. 

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

My thoughts, for what they are worth, on the Harlow game.

We played well to a system which we have asked for all season but were the changes forced on the manager and will we revert to type on Saturday. I will wait and see. If Saturday reverts to type, and it will be a difficult game, then I look forward to the manager's excuses in three weeks time.

VMan I really thought we were having a little sarcastic banter.  I am also sorry that you have been offended but after all you did start it all by trying to make fun of me. In replying to you the remarks I made were all very tongue in cheek. It being the silly season!!!!! 

It is said humour comes in all forms, obviously ours clashed badly. 

Consequently,I hope you take this apology in the manner it is intended and remain in the Forum.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

I'll keep on trying to bring to the table a different point of view, and as Steph knows, will try to be objective when supporters give the officials a hard time. I also have a sense of humour which has helped over the last few weeks after some of the performances I've watched.

Here's hoping for a better new year.