Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-July 18 )

• Photo
    American FLEET FAN No1

• Photo
    Richie Boi 777

• Photo
    NonLeagueExpert70

Photo

CONIFA World Football Cup 2018

- - - - -
Queen Elizabeth II Stadium Wins bid to host matches

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
61 replies to this topic

offline big guy

big guy
  • Spectator
  • Supports: enfield town ,spurs
  • Foes: gooners

is it prize money or are said company paying us for the hire of the ground etc ??????

offline vauxhallman

vauxhallman
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I may be wrong but as i understand the financial gain for our club is through the use of our facilities and not prize money.

offline big guy

big guy
  • Spectator

so its NOT prize money 

offline lovely stuff

lovely stuff
  • National Squad - 1st XI

The money we have rejected is prize money from a Bookmakers..In the other situation an organisation  are paying us to hire our facilities .This organisation are being funded through sponsership via a Bookmakers.I suppose its how many parts removed you are from the practice you disapprove of i suppose.

offline 4wembleyfinals

4wembleyfinals

B-T-G, A very precise description of such an important event. All it needs is Jean-Claude Juncker to give out the awards, to the team with the largest brown envelope, to compete with the Life of Brian.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals, 9 February 2018 - 10:51 PM.

offline big guy

big guy
  • Spectator

we also have a link to  betting.com for the non gamblers   

offline behind-the-goal

behind-the-goal
  • Reserves
  • Supports: En-fee-uld, En-fee-uld, En-fee-uld
Python definitely has a hand in this 'Con'-IFA! If you follow the link for ticket sales on the official ETFC website, you are given further links for individual matches. Click on one of those and you reach a page where you have to 'choose your team'. Click on that and a drop-down menu appears. Scroll down, and towards the end, after lots of 'never-even-heard-of-them' teams, you come to.... 'Yorkshire'!

So, they finally declared independence, but forgot to tell anyone!!!

offline andyetfc

andyetfc
E by gum?

online Raingod

Raingod
  • Reserves
So which team are the Enfield ultras going to get behind? And can we have half n half shirts??

offline 4wembleyfinals

4wembleyfinals

Gentlemen I don't think you are taking this seriously!!!!!! After all have you not noticed that it's going to take place at the " Donkeydrome" . 

Edited by 4wembleyfinals, 10 February 2018 - 12:05 PM.

offline andyetfc

andyetfc
Started out on a serious note.

offline behind-the-goal

behind-the-goal
  • Reserves
"Not taking this seriously" 4WF? Come, come, sir! How could you say such a thing? However, since you've nudged our memories regarding the Donkeydome, I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed that "100 Acre Wood" didn't make it to the Finals (Eeyore is really stubborn centre half and Winnie The Pooh just floats through midfield like a bear holding a balloon). I remember well their classic encounter with Narnia (who, unfortunately, also failed to qualify).

offline Theodopolous

Theodopolous
  • Spectator
A bit of humour before ninety minutes of misery watching us play is not a bad thing ....

offline Tom S

Tom S
  • Reserves Coach

So which team are the Enfield ultras going to get behind? And can we have half n half shirts??

I shall be supporting ABY (anyone but Yaaaaaaaarksheeeeeere)

• andyetfc likes this

offline 4wembleyfinals

4wembleyfinals

B-H-G I accept your admonishment except you have not mentioned "Tinker-Bell"  whose speed is fantastic   on the wing. She also seems to always get the opposing captain Hooked.

offline littlehampton

littlehampton
  • Reserves Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town, Spurs

LATEST NEWS
BUILD-UP

Two attractive, very interesting, Group B opening fixtures have been confirmed for our Queen Elizabeth II Stadium, in the 2018 CONIFA World Football Cup, on Thursday 31st May.

12.00 Noon  Abkhazia  v  Tibet

3.00pm       Northern Cyprus  v  Felvidek

Don't miss these matches. Abkhazia are the current World Football Cup holders.

• 72wemblyfinal likes this

offline behind-the-goal

behind-the-goal
  • Reserves
Presumably this would be the same Abkhazia that partook of the 'ethnic cleansing' (i.e. indiscriminate murder of men, women and children) of Georgians in their own land? And we are welcoming their representatives (i.e. their team) to our stadium, while at the same time getting a bit sniffy at bookmakers?

offline Theodopolous

Theodopolous
  • Spectator
Wow that takes the moral debate up a level.... im not sure you will get much response on that one BTG.... ?

offline behind-the-goal

behind-the-goal
  • Reserves
You're probably right Theo. After all, we wouldn't want to trouble our pretty little heads about industrial-scale murder, would we? Not when it's the bookies causing all the problems.

Anyway, here's an extract concerning one of the episodes that occured during the killing. It's rather ironic in the circumstances, and deeply sickening:

"After the fall of Gagra, the victors started to pillage, rape, and torture followed by summary executions of everyone who was captured and failed to flee the city in time. At 5:00 pm on October 1, civilians (approximately 1000–1500 people) were rounded up and placed under the guard at the soccer stadium in downtown Gagra. On October 6, close to 50 civilians had been found hanging on electricity poles. Soon after, children, elderly, women and men who were detained on the soccer stadium were gunned down and dumped in mass graves not far from the stadium."

Just something to bear in mind when they come to OUR stadium.

offline 4wembleyfinals

4wembleyfinals

B-T-G, Gosh you have opened a hornets nest. I think the PC brigade are running for cover.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus