Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Town v Kingstonian

seemgee

Our inability to defend the breakaways are costing us dear week after week.... I don't know if teams have us watched and play to our weakness or if it just falls like this but how many times does an attack break down and we end up chasing shadows back towards our goal and the amount of times it ends in the net is staggering... plus side Sam was superb again and we created chances through many different channels... left and right wing crosses and some nice moves through the centre we just need someone to put the ball in the f...... net .....

Having to rely on others observations although I understand Theo frustration for the need of a goal scorer I believe we are well past that now. What is needed is for some with authority within the club to show some leadership.

They surely must wake up to the fact that as a playing unit we are well below standard Also if we are to survive this season that drastic situations sometimes warrant drastic measures.

One example I would suggest would be to recall our youngsters out on loan, that is if they are willing to return, and give them an opportunity to show what they can do. Surely it could not be worse than those we have at the moment who, excluding a few, seem have lost the will to win. After all the manager said at the beginning of the season how much potential they had. Rather they be 18 and fit than 35 and immobile.

It has been said that I like to be a conspiracy theorist. Reading what is currently going I am getting the feeling that it is almost as if some off the field may have a vested interest in wanting to stay within the confines of the leagues to be run by the Isthmian group. If things don't change soon this could become a reality. Now is the chance to prove me wrong.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

Would agree with most comments there 53S.

The team played a lot better today and were unfortunate not to get a result. I would still like to see Liam or Jack both play though, perhaps instead of Ryan blake and Adam Martin, with a slightly different formation set up.

We still desperately need a left back. The new defender looked promising and Sam Youngs was again our best player.