Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dulwich - ETFC

Castorman

Wow, this week has provided interesting reading, and I respect many of the points of view on both sides of the discussion, but I thought I’d try and lighten the mood as I’m looking forward to this Saturday’s game!! Hopefully the lad’s confidence has built a bit after Tuesdays game, I hoping to watch a good game! (As long as they can keep running for 90 mins and not 45!?)...actually, on that note, I would love to watch a training session, I wonder who’s the fittest? Who performs the best? Does anyone go to the gym and try to increase their fitness levels?

Most excitingly, you can get a good pint of beer at Dulwich! C’mon ETFC!!

Great result guys. Well done the Town!That's 4 points we have taken off Dulwich this season. Let's hear some praise and encouragement for Andy Leese and the team!

Yes great performance,not many teams will take 4 points from Dulwich this season.

I have been full of praise and encouragement all season for Andy and the team win lose or draw COYT.

Great job guys

Just got back from the game and would like to praise every player from 1-11 (and 14) along with the management. Went with a game plan and stuck to it and it could be argued that we could have snatched it at the end. Can’t fault any player with everyone playing well. Playing with a bit of pride is all I want from the team and we did that today.

Just got back from the game and would like to praise every player from 1-11 (and 14) along with the management. Went with a game plan and stuck to it and it could be argued that we could have snatched it at the end. Can’t fault any player with everyone playing well. Playing with a bit of pride is all I want from the team and we did that today.

Isn't this what supporters have wanted throughout the season?

Any thoughts that the manager had lost the players is now history... a real resolute performance with some great Ron 'chopper' Harris tackling .... for sixty minutes it looked like a 0-0 was the most we could hope for as we wasn't an attacking threat but it's amazing what an oppo goal can do and what with the introduction of Simon we actually looked the stronger team at the death.....

Steady Theo. It was a good performance for showing a willingness and desire. Quality was missing though, crosses going behind the goal, sliced balls and clearances.

Nonetheless we matched Dulwich, the team was well drilled and set up ant the players stuck to the game plan. The subs came on and effected the play before Dulwich could work out what had happened.

We are still about 4 at most 5 players from being a title winning team.

I believe the players played for self pride yesterday which is great in front of two thousand very quite dulwich fans and about 150 very very vocal towners.

What frustrated me and others around me was the ammount of time our manager engaged into conversation with fans behind his dug out.

He should be fukky switched on to what is happening on the pitch.

For the first eleven mins of thr game he hardly watched.

I dont care if they were town fans which i think they were that should not happen.

Mr Chairman was standing very near us and hopefully saw it as well and will have a word.

Great performance from the lads though top draw.

Good battling performance yesterday, very pleased with that, an away point at Dulwich is always a good one.

Dulwich were strangely lacking in ideas and let us off the hook a bit - Allesani certainly didn't look like a player linked with Celtic at the turn of the year. Not a great deal of good football played by either side, we're still giving the ball away too much but deserved our point in the end. Captain's performance from Ryan Blackman was good to see.

Think we'll be a better side when Wadkins, Greene, Olumowewe (& Purse?) get back in. Kirby was also missing yesterday and Taylor MacKenzie came off very early in the match.

Quote Pocket Rocket

Steady Theo. It was a good performance for showing a willingness and desire. Quality was missing though, crosses going behind the goal, sliced balls and clearances.

Absolutely right PR I never mentioned quality I the skill department...the best part of the performance was the desire and tackling but I suppose that is a quality in itself...

Archived