Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gulls = No goals

urchinman1961

Always thought this was the game that might derail us this was no way a spectacle but this is a results business and not entertainment great goal by Theo on a separate note what has happened to the Urchin/Gull banter

Massively disappointed with the Canvey fans today, what a shame. As for the game, at this end of the season , good or bad, lucky or unlucky it doesn’t matter. The 3 points do and to win a 6 pointer against the first team outside automatic promotion is a huge result. Getting closer

Worst Canvey away support in terms of atmosphere I’ve ever seen. I’ve been told it’s 5 wins for promotion and having looked (unless Heybridge have a miracle) then that looks right. Come on Hornchurch let’s get over the finishing line.

been a strange season we have a good lead over the 3rd place teams but the home games  have not  been good for the nerves every week seems more tense than the one before  and i still have not got over the Waltham Abbey game  i suppose its  good for any  neutrals but just for one  home game can we have a nice easy  3-0 with 4 mins left to enjoy,   i think it would be easier to be playing in the games rather  than watching ;-)  ;-)

Archived