Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Bowers&Pitsea v Hx Bostik North Friday 23rd March

urchinman1961

Well beats me why this is on a Friday night our hardest game to date the hosts 3 games in 6 days well it may take its toll but they will be well up for this take a draw but sneaky suspicion there's a winning goal here crowd well that's another issue poorly supported and the bulk of the crowd to be Urchins so 150

would take a 1-1 all day ..I hate Friday night football but bowers have only been getting around 80 on a Saturday tonight will be higher there will be quite a few members of the southend utd travel zone which stated as running trips to all away games for pitsea based southend fans, some of which are involved with bowers so should be 190 tonight I would think .

10 min walk for me but will be busy at the speedway

I think Aveley got their biggest crowd of the season when we played them on a Friday - not sure it would work if everyone did it but it does seem to have an impact on the crowd if the game was played Friday evening.

Looks like probs at billericay roumours players walked out before kick off and manager left the ground with 20 mins to go and 3 nil down player injured and had to be taken off but billericay ran out of available subs fans Twitter they are not happy

Yeah just read about it in the NLP. What a shocker from billericay, they should probably have been on the verge of winning the league by now. Very pleased for Dulwich and Folkestone, it just shows a team that is together can win things if they believe they can and never give up.

I think it will be highly unlikely that Romford will survive in D1N unless they get a reprieve. If they are going to groundshare with East Thurrock then their fanbase will be stretched further. So sorry for Billericay :D

Archived