Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonbridge A

Raingod

Littlehampton - unfortunately that is incorrect. I posted yesterday that he owes me over £6k. I'm his brother in law that got him the job at Chesham when I was a director there. He won't respond to my calls so I had to go on the forum. I know for a fact that he had it taken down. Please speak to the administrator if you don't believe me

Vauxhall man - I totally agree but I have no other way of contacting him unless I come to your next home game. I am at wits end. I wish you all the best for next season as Enfield was the team that I used to watch at Southbury. If I was getting a response I wouldn't have to go on here. I apologise for hijacking the forum for true fans

Right, time to clear a few things up.

I removed the posts- no-one else was involved. I was out last night, so hid the thread until I had time to perform the more delicate surgery.

This is an Enfield Town based forum for discussion of football matters, which is why I removed the posts.

To the best of my knowledge, Andy Leese does not read the forum. Ex-Meadowender, I have now taken steps to let Andy know that you wish to contact him. Under the circumstances that is the best that I can do.

Can we please now revert to football matters.

Thank you

Archived