Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bostik north team of season

Wivenhoe Urchin

Think this has come from the Isthmian League AGM end of season awards.

Personally, I agree that it should not just be the team that wins the league that picks up all the trophies.  Especially at this level, budgets and circumstances are key factors. Romford were dead and buried and I guess that Magic's reputation had a lot to do with this award too. 

Have to say that Bowers and Barking probably punched above their weight and Potters Bar achieved more  than most expected, so could equally have been recognised  Also glad that the Heybridge love fest stopped short of them getting anything. All the credit in the world to their cup runs, but the squealing and self entitlement that came with it were grating. 

What Romford achieved was amazing, however not taking anything away from Romford but Norwich had enough chances to finish Romford off and couldn't manage it. I would put a shout in for Haringey, their form at the end of the season was amazing and to be able to beat the combined teams of both East Thurrock and Canvey at the end was a hell of an achievement.

Archived