Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New speed camera alert

What's the last thing that goes through a flies mind, just before it hits your windscreen ?????

wait for it !

I'ts coming........

[color:"red"] It's BO**OCKS !!!" [color:"black"]

It always makes me laugh when they interview people about speed cameras and they say they should be bright colours so that you can see them and they get really angry when they are even partially hidden. DON’T BLOOD SPEED THEN!!! It wouldn’t be a problem if you did break the law! I think they should make all cameras invisible and remove the warning signs as well. If you want to do 50 in a 30 zone, you take the risk and you should pay the price!

Unfortunately, many people these days want rights without responsibility. They want the right to drive their car, but are not willing to accept any responsibility for doing so. Therefore, it isn't their fault they were speeding, as they hadn't been reminded to check their speed every minute or so by brightly coloured speed cameras. Idiots.