Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v Staines Town (PSF)

Reading Rebel

I'd say it does matter to some supporters who will base their attendance purely on what the home club are charging.

As you say, £6-£8 for a full paying adult is probably acceptable but IMO it's gets into the realms of unacceptable when clubs start charging £10 plus.

Staines charged £10 and £5 for concessions the other day but bearing in mind it was against QPR it was probably predictable. 

Some great goal mouth action today, 1st half in particular, their keeper pulling offf a string of saves before going off injured. How did Perry Coles miss that open goal though? Another good run out.

Decent and unexpected score line as previously Stsines have been a strong step 3 side but know they’ve got a new manager in so maybe they need more time this season. Depending on how strong a team Boreham Wood bring on Tuesday that will be probably our strongest test of pre-season.

Decent and unexpected score line as previously Stsines have been a strong step 3 side but know they’ve got a new manager in so maybe they need more time this season. Depending on how strong a team Boreham Wood bring on Tuesday that will be probably our strongest test of pre-season.

As far as I know It's Boreham Woods 1st team squad so as you say it's our sternest test of pre season where I think we will find out a lot more about how we are shaping up ahead of the season.

Surprised they didn’t come out with ‘it wasn’t our full strength team’ or we had ‘plenty missing today’. Maybe they confused their words and meant the scoreline was flattering to us? Yes I hope it’s Boreham Wood’s first team as that will be a proper test.

How it went,,,,

Starting team

1 - Jack,   2 - George.   3 - Sean  4 - Sam  5 - Mark  6 - Lee  7 - James  8 - Simon  9 - Perry  10 - Manny  11 - Warren

Second half team

1 - Jack  2 - Sean  - 14 Guy  4 - Sam  5 - Mark  12 - Nathan  18 - Brad Clayton  15 - Scott  9 - Perry  10 - Manny  16 - Louie 

1-0 up Perry 27 mins

2-0 up Perry 44 mins

3-0 up Manny 45+1 mins

H/T

19 for 9 - 60 mins

4-0 up Louie 76 mins

5-0 up Manny 79 mins  

F/T

Archived