Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programmes

Wivenhoe Urchin

Just wanted to say they are great, big thanks to Andy and Jordan for taking this on, your time is appreciated. I wonder if more could be made for each game and then perhaps take round any that are left during the games, then any still left can be taken to the club shop? As I notice in some games we run out even before kick off, which creates an issue for those arriving near kick off who want one. I even sometimes forget to buy one, but if I can then get one mid game it's ideal.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Anthony,

Most of the credit should be heading Jordan's way with the programme work but we are certainly both pleased with the way the first 2 have turned out.

Agree, it's not great running out of programmes on the day but on the other hand we don't want loads left over either.  Yesterday, we sold all 80 in a crowd of 267 (30%) so for the next game, vs Bognor, where we'll probably get a similar crowd, 100-120 might be better.  I don't see it as a problem if 10-20 don't get sold as we'll be able to sell through the club shop or even online.

If we do sell out then we may be able to do something online (see separate thread on flipbooks) but that's some way off yet and I appreciate reading a programme online is no substitute for those folk who want a hard copy programme.

Fantastic job on the new programme very good layout and information was excellent.  For a first match of the season Jordan and Andy have set a high standard already and it's worth all the hard work.

i am sure more will be produced once they have an idea on sales and crowd numbers to expect going forwards, but it is better to sell out than to have 50 unsold etc.

Another 20 next home game will suffice we have to gauge it as we go any left after Kick Off will be available in the club shop. At the moment we spend 15 mins plus cashing up 50 50 and arranging prize money we do not have time to walk around selling any left over we are working on a unknown at the moment depending on away fan numbers for each team.

Archived