Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rip

THE ACE FACE

As I've said before, it's all down to social network, Farcebook etc.

The youngsters of today have far too much time on their hands and have I-phones glued to their ears.

Edited by Big J R

This forum was at one time best around full of good football information, some very funny posts and some very serious posts. It allowed people to make comments about Combined Counties football issues and I found it very good to read.  I suppose all good things come to an end

This forum was really good and a lot of fun i was involved with some serious stuff but mainly it was all tongue in cheek,you always get the trolls and nutters who ruin everything and i had enough of the anonymous threats and phone calls from people who used an alias or a false name to be rude and insulting,i still think this could be a very good place to have some discussions amongst mostly very knowledgable guys and girls,i certainly would be more than happy to return to the forum but it takes more than a couple of us to make it happen again. 

Even though I don't have any connection  with the CoCo now, I still generally check this forum every other day.

Maybe we should find out if young Kroons is back on the Big Macs again, or if Smudger has blown up the old Mayday Hospital in Croydon yet !!

Posting on forums has been the last thing on my mind, as they say in life shit happens and last month it certanly did. Have to thank everyone at Kiln Brow for the surpport and kind words.

So the forum needs some posts, well I need to keep busy so I will upload a few pictures and match reports when I can, I was lucky to gets some great shots when the Lobsters visited Walton & Hersham the other week so a bit chuffed considering the age of the equipment I use.

So if you can put up with my Burger eating stories and shamless links to RFC I will post again.

What do we all think of the 2 leagues so far?

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do;jsessionid=DBD4702F3A68125227974ABC47D44ACB?psSelectedSeason=333340746&psSelectedDivision=2209464&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=3956158

With Division one this season only have 1 promotion place, already it's looking like a tough season to choose a favourite.  But also with 2 going down, do we think it's Fleet Spurs and Cove for the drop?

http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do?psSelectedSeason=333340746&psSelectedDivision=7044651&psSelectedCompetition=0&psSelectedLeague=3956158

In the Prem,  is it a shock to see the current table toppers?  what has happened at Camberley, the pre season title favourites?

Seen a bit of Div1 in the last couple of seasons and i managed at Cove in the Prem 2 seasons back,Prem is a lot quicker and demanding than Div 1 and the players are more likely to commit as its a lot of mid week games as well,i to am surprised at Camberleys position but then again if you see all the teams in this part of surrey/hants border nearly all are in Div 1 having been relegated and some are still struggling,my theory is that with all the teams in this area there are not enough senior players to go around so managers find themselves playing previously untried guys,when i managed cove we were relegated to div1 and the team are struggling to regain some form,the young lad who has taken over has a tough job on his hands and will do well to attract players but thats his job now and he has to move on from what happened 2 or 3 years ago, in this league its a game to game existence and results matter.I hope both Cove and Fleet Spurs avoid the drop and remain in this league and build on their surroundings as they both have their own grounds. 

In the Prem,  is it a shock to see the current table toppers? 

No suprise to me to see Chertsey leading the pack. Dave Anderson  the perfect fit for them.

Chertsey no surprise if what I've heard about what they're spending is true. You still have to win games though, so fair play to them. Balham looked good early season, but I hear they've lost a few players to higher divisions.

Bit surprised SCR, Camberley and Walton & Hersham are where they are, but saw Cobham beat Camberley in the cup the other night and they looked a reasonable outfit. 

Looks to me like another CCFL season with one runaway team and then any one of several battling for second.

Anyone know what the extra division coming in at the next step means for promotion this year?

Saw a division 1 game on Saturday. Tooting Bec 4-1 Eversley & California.

Visitors ahead in first minute but pretty poor after that although both teams tried to play football on the best pitch Grand Drive has had in many years.

Nice day out all round and Bec won 4-1.

Not keen on these on line programmes though!

We are allowed up to 22 teams now in division 1 I believe so not sure if anyone will be relegated.