Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

Good Form!!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Blind Bigot

Blind Bigot
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Hope the good form continues today against Halifax. Not that I wish them any harm really, being local neighbours an' all that! - But Fleet need 3pts to ease into a middle-table spot.

I'll have the added luxury of getting regular up-dates of the match on BBC Radio L**ds so that's a big bonus. The way things are orgainsed though on local radio is not ideal. L**ds United get full match coverage of the FM wave band and Bradford, Huddersfield and Halifax have to share AM wave band. Which usually means Bradford get the major part of the commentary, then us, then 'Fax'. The only plus being, all 'goals' are reported immediately.

Good Luck today boys (and girls)!

Cooooooooome Ooooooooooooooon Yooooooooooou Reeeeeeeeeeeeds!

BB

offline Graham S

Graham S
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Impressed by your early rising again: a pre 9 am Saturday morning posting, which obviously isn't of the haven't been to bed yet after an excessive Friday night variety, is a rariety on this forum.

If you'd seen our cup performances against Dover & Weston SM, you probably wouldn't refer to our "good form" but here's hoping we're back to the way we were against the 'Gate.

I'll hold on the texts, given what you've said about radio coverage. However let me know if news doesn't seem to be forthcoming & you want an update.

All the best & good luck to the Town.

Graham S

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
Good luck to the lads today. Shan't be there, sadly. I've got my little daughter this weekend, hence I'm on ballet duty. Faaaaannntastic. And no, she doesn't want to go to the football! God knows I've tried!!! Just have to go to the pub with her instead........oh the hardship of fatherhood.

offline John@TheFleet

John@TheFleet
  • Reserves Coach
Oh, and good luck to your lot as well, BB!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus