Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where's Margate's Cookie now...?

Stu M

Some of us missed it the first time round, Dave!!! Let's do it again!!!

FleetFanNo1USA, the road actually connects to the roundabout at the bottom of Sprinhead Road and goes under a new railway bridge....you wouldn't recognise it, mate. And my little 2up, 2down, bought for £47500 in 1999 is worth about £125000. Bring it on!!!

A ha...Kshep again......how you doing ?

Questions......

Would you rather be in Kent than London ??

If you think it is a "Cesspool"....why not F*ck off and live somewhere else ? you don't have to live here ? ...how about the Isle of Thanet perhaps ??

Me ? Just showing a bit of loyalty to the town I was born in...as was my old man before me !!

Personal opinions old chap...so don't go off on one !!

Regards,

ghost.gif ghost.gif ghost.gif

Quote:
I'm aware that at least one local councillor has actively been researching possible sites should relocation be required and/or desired. This is not an indication of any pending move, just research. In fact, I think it's been mentioned in the Reporter and a matchday programme so there's no secrecy. Possibilities include the new Ebbsfleet Station area and the old power station (I think) opposite Kimberley Clarke.

And indeed it is Land Securities, Alan.....soon to be Gladwish!!!!!!!!!!!!! Along with the rest the south-east!!!

I understand that suitable locations may have already been found, and that ( unlike Margate ) leaving our current home before ground is built has been ruled out.

Up the Fleet....

Quote:
Would you rather be in Kent than London ??

You must be joking, although born in Kent( within 10 minute walk from ground )but very happily living in London for many a year now..

But still following the mighty Fleet home and away.

If you had said rather be in Kent than Essex and you would have had 100% agreement !!

Here here Hirsty!

Whilst the northern part of the Borough might by residential and industrial Kshep needs to get a pair of walking boots, appreciate it might not be your style, and explore some of the beautiful countryside to the south of the A2 not to mention the pubs, now that's more your style!