Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Exeter and Potential Expense

The NLP article today is extremely concerning - it could be that we have to waste half our FA Cup Money from this season on the legal battle with Exeter.

I can understand why they are doing this, but what a waste for everyone - the only people to gain, as ever, will be the wonderful lawyers, no doubt.

Mind you, I guess we're somewhat better off than some, whose finances will struggle to cover the £30000 quoted (how will Margate manage for a start?)

Once bought, never bought again. I bought one some time ago and have never read such a biased load of garbage written about a Fleet game. How they award the players points beggars belief !!! One often wonders whether these reporters actually go to the games or do they 'phone a freind who went ?

Most of the articles are grovelling, sychophantic diatrible about Westley and Stevenage.

Far better to read the Reporter.

Much more accurate !

I have to agree partly with C.Gary, about the NLP it's coverage does lean towards a certain select few clubs,but as an exile I have little alternative but to fork out every week for it,I did make enquires to have the Reporter mailed to me but the price was frankly a joke,frankly I think they weren't bloody interested.