Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hooky,what a rubbish name?

Has anyone put forward any ideas for a new mascot name, I have been wracking my brains trying to think of a really top quality name.alas, I am failing but all i know is that "HOOKY" is rubbish.

Any ideas?

Just while I think about it, I know it was his first appearance and he was probably nervous, but surely he could have been a bit more "mental" and fired up the crowd, the way he was walking around looked like he was respecting us all as away fans rather than fleet fans who would have loved to see his crazy antics as before the game it is very boring.The music over the tannoy is hardly thrilling, "hooky" or whatever he is going to be called could bring some pre match entertainment to us all.

Quote:
Squawkident said:Just while I think about it, I know it was his first appearance and he was probably nervous, but surely he could have been a bit more "mental" and fired up the crowd, the way he was walking around looked like he was respecting us all as away fans rather than fleet fans who would have loved to see his crazy antics as before the game it is very boring.The music over the tannoy is hardly thrilling, "hooky" or whatever he is going to be called could bring some pre match entertainment to us all.

Also, I was surprised that he didn't make an appearance at half-time. Most mascots I have seen at Conference away games do.

Give the bloke a chance it was his first go at being a mascot.

I think a bucket of sweets to dish out to children go a long way to endearing him to the younger supporters.

Maybe the rest of us should remember that people dressed up in silly costumes are doing it to entertain children not adults......unless we can get a mascot in a french maids or a nurses outfit chloe.gif chloe.gif chloe.gif

I know he is meant for kids,but a bit of winding up the away fans,or pelting a few at wilko/o'reilly wouldn't go amiss.

Who makes the final decision?

Friends and I were only talking a few weeks ago abou thow cool it would be to be the mascot, and then one appears. I would now like to make it known we were discussing a cheerleading squad at the hfx game, how long till we get that. MMMMMMMMM,Nice.

Only a short introduction last Sat, His first full debut this weekend, I am sure with our encouragement he will prove a great asset. I think the sweets idea is great. And am happy to supply some for him to distribute. Also I vote for Pirate Pete.

Surely pikey Pete must belong for ever with the Git.