Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Restructuring of the Pyramid

Because I live in Germany, I can't quite seem to keep up with the latest on the restructuring of the pyramid. I have written an article about what I understand so far on the two pyramid pages of my 'Come on you ETs' site. <A HREF="http://etfc.freeservers.com/" TARGET=_blank>Come on you ETs - Home</A><P>Is the information contained herein correct and up-to-date?

I'm not sure where you get the idea that there will be no promotion from the Ryman League in future!<P>This was proposed by the Conference, but, as I understand it, was rejected by the FA.<P>The FA have proposed a new structure for the leagues below the conference which will consist of a semi-national league north and a semi-national league north which will be made up of clubs from the Ryman, Dr Marten's and Unibond leagues. (This means that there will be 68 clubs competing for 44 places)<P>The champions of each semi-national league will be promoted into the conference, along with the winners of a play-off between a, as yet, undetermined number of teams from each league. (It will either be the clubs in 2nd & 3rd spot from each laegue or clubs in 2nd - 5th spots)<P>How the leagues below this are to be structured, I am not entirely sure yet. There will be 24 clubs from the three old premier divisions which presumably will be joined by clubs from the next level down to form a number of feeder leagues into each semi-national league (is your head hurting yet? shocked.gif" border="0 )<P>All I can say to the FA is good luck.<BR> smile.gif" border="0