Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Carlsbery Vase

Only 16 left, games today to decide the quarter finals. <p>Who do you reckon are going to win it, after all, there's a nice trip to Villa Park for the finalists.<p>Cmon Whitley!<p>top.gif<p>[ 09 February 2002: This message was edited by: WhitleyBayFC ]</p>

Nice trip to Villa Park? Not quite the same as Wembley though! I would think it better to wait until finalists are known before deciding on a venue, your team could yet end up playing Durham in the final! My tip from the start, Sudbury, are still in it, anyone other than Taunton though its about time they took promotion and went into the Trophy. I saw Lewes beat Tow Law in a very physical game, most Tow Law fans were great but there were a small group of morons intent on spoiling things, they were also shouting racial abuse at a Lewes player throughout the game, first time I've heard that sort of thing at a non-league game, are they always that bad?