Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-August 17 )

• Photo
    Andy the Marsh Rat

• Photo
    ChorleyClaret

• Photo
    Roger Kint

• Photo
    skunkster

• Photo
    bomaya

• Photo
    Outback

• Photo
    I know the off side rule

FA Carlsbery Vase

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Only 16 left, games today to decide the quarter finals. <p>Who do you reckon are going to win it, after all, there's a nice trip to Villa Park for the finalists.<p>Cmon Whitley!<p><p>[ 09 February 2002: This message was edited by: WhitleyBayFC ]</p>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Nice trip to Villa Park? Not quite the same as Wembley though! I would think it better to wait until finalists are known before deciding on a venue, your team could yet end up playing Durham in the final! My tip from the start, Sudbury, are still in it, anyone other than Taunton though its about time they took promotion and went into the Trophy. I saw Lewes beat Tow Law in a very physical game, most Tow Law fans were great but there were a small group of morons intent on spoiling things, they were also shouting racial abuse at a Lewes player throughout the game, first time I've heard that sort of thing at a non-league game, are they always that bad?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Apparently the 'hooligan' minority there are numerous unsavoury cases who have been banned from St James park.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus