Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Candy Floss

F**k me, EFM. Your postings used to be witty, pithy and sometimes even funny. What the hell is this one all about?

Have you been ill? Has some moron with no brain hacked your login name and started posting banal rubbish in your name?

Let's hope normal service can be resumed as soon as possible otherwise I suggest you get yourself onto the Hornchurch discussion board where tripe like the posting above is much better appreciated.

How do you know that Thornsy? Are you a dentist or something?

In that case Zealster I offer my unconditional apologies. Old age is a dreadful thing, especially the way it creeps up on unsuspecting fit young men, rendering them almost senseless.

Message for EFM, The Firm, The Voice (shouted because often the hearing goes first)

OK GRANDAD. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH. DON'T FORGET TO WRAP UP WARM ON SATURDAY.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly condemn Zealster and his hacking. In the old days he used to hack in and change my photo to photos of me in the nude but now he's resorted to bizarre rants about yellow armys candy floss eating. He really has lost it, I blame a combination of marridge and old age.

Obviously the real EFMTFTV is over on the Billericay site stirring serious trouble!

All the same, I've got a dental appointment tonight and after reading this thread I am s**t scared. You see, I eat tons of the stuff. I'm always down on the muddy riverfront pushing the delicious pink sugar down my gob. It's a kind of addiction, ever since we bought our caravan on Canvey, just to be near the beautiful blond Essex girls in their stylish stiletto shoes. All my other pikey friends enjoy it as well. As does Jeff King (hence the girth) although he is one of the country's biggest manufacturers of the stuff, which is how he made his millions which he is pumping into the football club. We all know that when the candy floss empire crumbles he will be broke, he'll turn his back of the club and Canvey FC will be back in the Essex Senior League.

There, I think that puts all the old cliches to bed. Now, anyone for a serious debate on football?