Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Roy Essandoah?

Is that his name? The bloke who scored for Wycombe in the FA Cup. Well apparently he's signed on loan.

What does that mean for Haworth? I don't think he should get bombed out as he's doing well at the moment.

Quote:
WAYNEPHARRIS said:
Is that his name? The bloke who scored for Wycombe in the FA Cup. Well apparently he's signed on loan.

What does that mean for Haworth? I don't think he should get bombed out as he's doing well at the moment.

On the news page it says he's signed. That's means signed - not on loan.

I don't think Haworth will be bombed out either but competition was / is needed up front.

Quote:
Bluesnet said:
Re: "Free Agent" - I suppose that is why we have had two large cash bids for him in the past few weeks? Both turned down by Roy.

http://www.stortfordfc.com

And both from Ryman League Clubs, so perhaps money isn't the most important thing to him.

He's 6ft 3, can't jump,hardly won a header, and didn't seem comitted to the cause.Andy should have waited until half time at least,to see how the game was going,before introducing an unknown quantity into the side.In my view at best, he is Ryman League level and unlikely to improve above that...now Louie is a different kettle of fish,he caused them problems from the moment he came on.So B.S you are welcome to have Roy back anytime

Quote:
Roy gnfc said:
He's 6ft 3, can't jump,hardly won a header, and didn't seem comitted to the cause.Andy should have waited until half time at least,to see how the game was going,before introducing an unknown quantity into the side.In my view at best, he is Ryman League level and unlikely to improve above that...now Louie is a different kettle of fish,he caused them problems from the moment he came on.So B.S you are welcome to have Roy back anytime

Give the poor bugger a chance! He only play part of one game. He's got to learn how we play and the tactics we use. Let's give him a couple of games to settle in (encouraging him to perform from the terraces and not having ago!) then we can make judgements.