Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

todays game

The Doctor

Well....what to say. Blatant dive from Maamria in the first half, couldnt comment on the second pen but judging by the reaction of people behind the goal he was at it again, also he should have walked for that late challenge of alex, late, studs showing and right into his groin. what did macca get booked for? and fridges red seemed really really harsh, he only jus touched him and it definately wasnt a goal scoring oppurtunity. seems mr. woolmer really doesnt like the fleet. but today was poor overall i think, to many hopeful long balls, get a feeling our new player was something to do with that, disappointing debut i thought. and it didnt sound promising afta bens row with andy, went into changing rooms and i could hear shouting and things being thrown about.

abbey is a waste of space premadonna with no reason for this attitude.I'm so glad he did not take the pen, I was pleading with macca and drury to take the ball off of him!!!

Duku was all over him,he was trying to rip his shirt off from what i saw.useless.

That diving arab was unbelievable, he has been watching too much footy on tv where sadly diving is a regular occurence,but the ref fell for it at the end of the day.a joke.

Thought Abbey was OK today, shouldn't have been taken off. Not fair to judge Essendoh on one game, but if he's as anonymous two games running...

I thought we performed reasonably well. Stevenage looked fairly ordinary, though quite good up front, Maamria's diving aside. Chris Moore was MOM yet again, although I agree with others that I'd rather see Shearer and him as the regular two in the centre of defence.

Drury for "clattering opposition" - it was never a booking - trying to get ound the defender to hook it back into play, as most players do - warranted perhaps a talking to - nothing more.

Protheroe also got the ball in his challenge.

Macca was silly - but if that (and Protheroe's) incidents really warranted yellow cards then it makes it all the more inexplicable why Maamria didnt get red for his challenge on Alex.

Fleet boy said:

As for Abbey,i thought he played reasonably well for someone just coming back from injury! /quote]

Surprised to see Abbey taken off, had to be Essendoh who had to go. Incidentally I cannot believe some of the comments I heard on the terraces today. Do these people really believe the rubbish they come out with or is it they just don't understand the game. Is Steve Mckimm -a player I rate - exempt from criticism, unlike certain other players, it certainly wasn't one of his better games today

Ref was crap. as for their penalties, niether of them should have been penalties because cheating Maamaria should have walked for his challenge on O reilly. Duku would have stayed on the pitch too. As for their third we defended the corner badly (again) however overall I didn't think we were that bad, just affected by those dodgy decisions. I'm just wondering Squawkident how Ben has never been better then louis recent form. Look at the games Ben played against Margate home and away, woking home and chester away.