Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Segregation!

EUFC FAN

Can someone please explain to me the point of segregation? Take today’s game against Stevenage. The pub up the road from the ground was packed with their supporters. We walked in chatted with them and cheered on Scarborough in their cup game. It was all friendly and good-natured.

Yet, apparently, when we walk through the gates of the ground we are going to kill each other! I have never seen any trouble at Stonebridge Road, but there clubs in the conference that have particular problems with their supporters???

P.S. I have never seen a copper in the pub keeping an eye on things before a game either! smile.gif

Why not fence off just part of the away end for segregation leaving a gate for those not so big games, and on the bigger games the home support can get closer to create that bantering atmosphere, it works very well at burton albion.Or is the club to tight to spend on fencing , instead of keep using that awfull red and white tape.