Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

farnboro and dover

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
since we knocked these two out of cups they have both turned a corner.. dover had a good run and got up into the top 13 and boro got out of the drop zone with a 4 nil drubbing of the shots! they must have enjoyed that! what is the world coming to

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Indeed. Since Farnborough's 6-0 drubbing at Park Lane/Road/Avenue/Whatever we have won our next two games scoring 6 goals in the process.

Maybe that kick up the [****!!****] in the trophy was what we needed. Looks like we may be playing you next season after all.

offline CANV EFM

CANV EFM
  • National Squad - 1st XI
well you have to favour scarborough/telford to stay out of the dogfight especially scarborough now their cup run is over and with their games in hand.. plus the extra ready cash they both now have ..
so its from G and N down at present.. northwhich must be doomed, leigh are just in touch .. i personally would like 'boro, fleet, the shots and the daggers to all be there if we get promoted which would be all the teams that went up since we have been in the prem..

also arnt northwhich one of the last surviveing teams from the original conference along with telford..?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Indeed, Northwich and Telford are the only founder members left, however, its looks like it will only be Telford next season.

I'm confident about us surviving after Saturday's drubbing of Aldershot which puts us second in the form table.

I had a good time at your ground earlier in the season despite the result and look forward to my visit next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus