Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 11-December 17 )

• Photo
    Kel

• Photo
    Daz P

• Photo
    Will Graham

• Photo
    Gabriel Phelps

Photo

Alex Oreilly

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline Richard C

Richard C
  • Reserves Coach
Considering how immense Wilko is and the fact a few people dont rate Alex, Id just like to make a post for Alex.

Thought he had a great game, confidence grew and grew and i think he is fast developing into a very good number2 keeper.

Well played Alex.

offline Fleet til i die

Fleet til i die
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Yes i agree i thought that Alex had a very good game, and is perfect backup for Wilko, i think that he is really underated.

I also thought he was unlucky in the Notts County game, he is a very good keeper.

offline Hempstead Gaz

Hempstead Gaz
  • National Squad - 1st XI
After the battering Alex took in the first 5 minutes, I thought he played very well, safe hands and couldn't be faulted for their goals.
Well played Alex.

offline KShep

KShep
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Alex did quite well today, apart from the wayward 'keping which led to their 3rd goal (from the corner)he was o.k. Wilko is so influential, though, him and Chris Moore have been the most consistent performers all throughout the season.

offline Rotten Johnny Shawcraw

Rotten Johnny Shawcraw
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Yes I thought Alex did well after his battering (for which Maamaria should've been sent off) and is a great backup although not yet in Wilko's class, although my daughter prefers Alex in goal as he fancys him, good job she doesn't pick the team!

offline James

James
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Alex is a good keeper but Wilko is an immense brilliant keeper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus