Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pirate Gossip

majorman6

When I was out there on saturday as "Hooky" I spoke to Protheroe who wants to sign perm for us!! i asked when he said its out of his hands!! I want to make a plea as the pirate for the club to sign him!!! Hes quality!!!

Hope you enjoyed Hooky on saturday theres plenty more to come!!! I enjoyed being out there and i can take the stick!! lol

Thanks for your support!!!

Quote:
David Holden said:
Canvey want to keep him as cover against injuries in the run in to the title.

***They couldn't blow the title now even if they fielded 11 one-legged monkeys with a complete disinterest in football. Come on King Jeff, you know we'd've done the same for you...

And as I have said a couple of times,I heard from a mate of his that he wants to sign for us. Unfortunatly, unless JK agrees to release him or sell him for a reasonable fee there is nothing we can do.I am still passing on the positive comments though.