Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Quality Players

In a slight deviation to that....Arsene said thay had no money and wouldn't take advantage of the Transfer Window...and the sign a player for £20m ( according to the popular press ).

So...maybe a bit of mind games from Andy to keep existing players on their toes and playing to their full ( and hopefully more !) potential ?

Cheers,

I was chatting to a player in the bar a short while ago (no names, ok?) who, when I asked if he liked the club, replied:

" I love it here. We haven't got the best players but we have fantastic team spirit."

So they do know it. Would be nice if it wasn't rammed down their throats by certain individuals on the terrace every home game, though.....

Maybe not the best, but they've proved they can ,on their day, compete with the best. We've some very good players here, it's just a pity that they'll probably have to move on to a bigger club before they get the recognition they deserve. If Adam Miller had stayed with us would he have been chosen for the Mickey Mouse National XI? A couple of good signings in key positions is all we need. Suppose that's what Andy Ford is finding so frustrating