Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

bit weird?....

Well, little Matty-poos, if you want conversation that is less testosterone laden, we could give it a whirl.

Now, what shall we talk about? What is the fashion conscious fan going to wear next season? Do you think there is too much bad language on the terraces? Which Ryman player has got the sexiest bum?

I can see I'm going to enjoy our little chats.

well what can i say? im flattered, but how do i know that youre not one of those child melesterers(did i spell that right) that works over the internet. I dont mind taliking, but please dont use the soppy langauge, your 36 years old and im only fourteen. or are you just taking this mickey to make a fool out of me?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Now, what shall we talk about? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i dont know, make something up.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>What is the fashion conscious fan going to wear next season?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would imagine they'd wear clothes, like most people, but a fashion conscious fan wouldn't pay for cheap looking football shirts so I don't think there are any.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Do you think there is too much bad language on the terraces? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong>

no

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>Which Ryman player has got the sexiest bum?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong>

i don't know, cos I haven't seen any of them. whos your favourite?

I think you're all trying to be horrid to me. I am not a child molester and that suggestion upsets me. I do enjoy the company of young people however, they are so vibrant and exciting.

Sarah Oliver is so sarcastic. Of course they will be wearing clothes. Doesn't suit you dear (the sarcasm, not the clothes. I've never seen you in any clothes. Well, I've never seen you without any clothes either....Oh!!!!)

YOU CAN SEE HOW UPSET THIS IS MAKING ME

I'm not going to contribute anything else to this thread. I'm going back to the G&N board. They know how to treat a guy looking for a bit of chat and some virtual company.

Looking at your other postings Sarah, both here and on other threads, I'm a bit surprised you think of yourself as a pedant. Your imprecise use of punctuation and some of your unconventional spelling conventions would suggest otherwise.