Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Club Shop

I'm an American Fleet supporter living in Florida. I would like to order merchandise from the club shop, but have been unable to contact anyone at the email address given on the website. Several email attempts to contact the address have gone unanswered. Is this a good address?

Tuba

Edited by me to remove the address being used for spam.

We haven't received any emails from you.

Sorry about that. I shouldn't have posted te email address. I wasn't thinking about spamers lurking. Don't know why you're not receiving my mail. I sent 2 or 3. I'll try agin. Sorry.

It's these ever helpful comments that make the Trust etc want to rush it through.

On a more grown up note the possiblity of an online shop is being explored but a software package and method of payment is yet to be decided upon.

If anyone would like to help with this then please approach a Trust Committee Member. Somehow I doubt I'll be killed in the rush.