Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Another one gets away

Particularly for those out of the area, heres a quote from the Reporter this week :-

"I am still interested in a couple of strikers. However, there are only 12 weeks left of the season and I dont want to pay out five figure sums for a player who is out of contract at the end of the season".(On that basis, the player we bid for must have a long term contract at their current club)

Andy also comments that he is looking for one other player to go out on loan.

Wilkerson is quoted as being 50/50 as he has a special splint and cannot quite take a full blast shot at the moment, so Exter might be a bit soon.

Fleet boy says That guy WAS a legend. As far as I am concerned he IS a legend I believe his name was Justin Griffiths and can I say when we saw him in the car park after the game and offered him a can of lager he took the good natured ribbing very graciously but I was extremely pissed so my vision may have been clouded

Quote:
carjam said:
If the club are not going to tell us...and im not that bothered anyway...as we didnt get him...why bother telling us...and 10K a lot of money to some clubs..they may change their mind..

The reason for starting this thread was to show that things are not standing still, but that it isn't just a case of picking a player and putting in a bid.