Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I give up on this team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UP FLEET

By far the worst performance from so-called professionals I've ever seen from them or any other team, should be charged with taking money under false pretences. They didn't look like they wanted to know at all. Keller looked unsteady throughout, £8m for Richards is £7 too much, and I don't know what Poyet get's paid for, he just didn't get involved and gave the ball away to easily at every opportunity.

Let's not take anything away from City supporters and players though, they never gave up when many others would have done, and deserve their place in the next round. When fans have been through the bad times they appreciate the good times much more, and let's face it being a City fan in the last few years can't have been much fun.

A work colleague has just sent this little joke round!

White Hart lane was reeling late last night after the shock news that

Jermaine Defoe has slapped in a transfer request minutes after

Spurs amazing exit from the F.A. Cup.

David Pleat has issued a statement saying "this is unhelpful at this

stage, and we think Jermaine has been badly advised by his agent"

however Defoe was unrepentant " I've given everything to this club

in the 24 hours that I have been here, took my hands out of my pocket to sign a contract and took my coat off to pose in a replica Spurs shirt, but following tonights result I feel its time to move on to a big club that can provide me with European football"