Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GRAYS

CANV EFM

at last, possibly even a bigger scum derby than riccay these days.. grays are unbeaten at home this season and along with hornchurch are full time now.. should be a great night out and i reckon there will be a good following for the gulls .. lets hope minton is fit for this one, tho jeff may want to keep him on the bench rather than risk anything in what is sure to be a 'lively' encounter...

lets hope we can give it to the judas stimpson..

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

Ain't you playing Bedford away on Tuesday night, Mal?

I remember the Grays fan nicking the flag! A policeman spent ages chasing after him, absolutely hilarious!

should be a pretty good night ...the chaps i go with are up for it big time, should be a cracking atmosphere

and i can safely say that Canvey are far from GRAYS ATHs favorite oppersition..

in fact we cant stand you ..

pretty confident of 3 points when we are on our game we are awesome..

it breaks my heart to see u scumbags go up..but im sure we wont be far behind..

be great to play u and the Daggers of Redbridge twice each

CMON U BLUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

They're too pikey, even by our standards Mal!

Well I've had a look at their "fans forum" and it really is [****!!****] - which is a shame! I'd like to have 'em on here. Imagine the ructions!

By the way, YA...I'll keep a look out for you tomorrow, but you'll have yo keep your coat off if I'm to look out for your shirt!

Not sure if I'm going tomorrow night. I don't drive and can't get a lift down and can't really be bothered with getting the train.

The Boylan Barcelona shirt will be making an appearance at a ground near you. Was going to wait and wear it for the first time at the match we sealed the championship. Might get the great man to sign it himself!