Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-June 18 )

• Photo
    Barry Scott

• Photo
    Potatoman

• Photo
    gatefandanny

• Photo
    TheCat13

Photo

Digs

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
I reckon that there's going to be a few digs about ETFC/EFC going on in this forum, so why don't we post all such messages in this thread, then those of us who want to read about the football team can just ignore it.<P>I'll start the ball rolling:<P>Oooh, why haven't you got a ground?<BR>(Applies to both teams)

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
EFC:Lazarou.<P>ETFC: we will.

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
When we joined this league at the start of the season, I remember being told that everyone would be up for the games and they would be like cup finals. <P>Tonight we saw that, with Saffron Walden scoring 2 in the last 10 minutes to level at 2-2 in the league cup. Even their bench appeared to be giving it the 'you're not singing any more' routine. Most vocal supporters to play us (for ten minutes of the match) so far methinks

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
I think a lot of their vocal contribution was directed at, or in direct response to, a certain Mr F Bat, who was on particularly fine form in the second half. I was standing a couple of yards from him and my ears are still ringing.<P>I look forward to a similar performance from Mr Bat tomorrow!

offline Fruitbat

Fruitbat
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 Well I never saw yer !! I must admit, though, I was momentarily shocked at the verbal attack out of the darkness. Soon recovered though to give 'em a broadside (Easy, as all my sides are broad !!!)<P>Bring on Basildon, a tough game, but we can do it. Also a bit more verbal/singing support would'nt go amiss !!!!<p>[ 19 October 2001: This message was edited by: Fruitbat ]

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
I was over behind the goal, and <I>my</I> ears are still ringing...

offline Mr Happy

Mr Happy
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Enfield Town & Spurs
  • Foes: Gooner scumbags
Bring back the Bat!!! excited
...and this thread!!! evil2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus