Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-June 18 )

• Photo
    Uncle Urchin

• Photo
    Cookie

• Photo
    HT_Rob

• Photo
    andyrich

• Photo
    TruroFC_Rob

• Photo
    Rob@Halftime

• Photo
    Park Lane Towner

• Photo
    albiestar

Photo

Referees

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
11 replies to this topic

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
I haven't made it to many matches this season, I'm ashamed to say, but what referees should we look out for, either for their ability to spot rule infringements through the back of their head, or for not being able to tell their [****!!****] from the lino's elbow?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Well in my opinion the standard of refereeing at this level is nothing short of appaling !<BR>One git in particular...<BR>Dont know his name...but about 6ft tall....short grey hair...lean.....about 45 from Southend on Sea....his full time job is an insepector for the Met Police.....Nuff said....<BR>Anyway....<BR>The bloke is a complete and utter t...pot who is also condescending...patronising and a complete w....er !<P>There.....I feel better now !<BR> images/icons/mad.gif" border="0

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
So what about the bad ones?

offline Fruitbat

Fruitbat
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 <P>They are ALL Power mad little hitlers ! Cheshunt had one the other night at Leyton Pennant, where their thugs kicked the sh*t out of Cheshunt, but the Ref sent THREE Cheshunt lads off for enquiring when he was gonna fukcing do summat about it !!!<P> images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 images/icons/mad.gif" border="0

offline SaafEssex

SaafEssex
  • Trainee
I have to say that the referee's in this league are terrible. The linesmen are also terrible, playing offside when the ball reaches the defence and not when it's played, that's if the lineo can keep up with the game.

offline Basil-Don

Basil-Don
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
well done to the :monkey: 3 ESL refs who got promoted this season,O.R. was one of them he deserved it after getting a mouthful off :monkey: :monkey: doyley last season when we had a late kick off due to us turning up with :monkey: Bowers under 14s kit-Happy Days !!!

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
Rich, I can feel the love you have for Doyley! :liebe:

offline Basil-Don

Basil-Don
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Rob i can now look back on last season with some fond memories,what did woody allen say? comedey is tragedy plus time,lets hope i can do the same in 12 months time on this season.

offline smallsy

smallsy
  • Long Service Award
  • Supports: Dutch FC
  • Foes: Dengie Utd, Ongar United
  • Fav. Player(s): Mick Mean It Magnussen, Mean it Mick, burnhamnumber1, Kaiser Jnr, Stuart Greenacre
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football
  • Twitter
Fingers crossed for you mate!

offline Basil-Don

Basil-Don
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Cheers Ramsden away on Saturday should be interesting.

offline WTF

WTF
  • Spectator

Rob i can now look back on last season with some fond memories,what did woody allen say? comedey is tragedy plus time,lets hope i can do the same in 12 months time on this season.

Wot? You think it's going to be a comedy or a tragedy? :smilewinkgrin:

offline BlueManGroup

BlueManGroup
  • Reserves
  • Supports: Barking FC
How the bloody hell did any of the refs in our league get a promotion? They're all pants.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus