Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 12-December 17 )

• Photo
    Hornet

• Photo
    Riversider

• Photo
    tigersfan

• Photo
    theboss

• Photo
    beatsurrender

• Photo
    ebbsfleet is for life

• Photo
    sportingevenings

Photo

Showboating

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
13 replies to this topic

offline FourFourTwo

FourFourTwo
  • Reserves
One of our players was criticised earlier on in the season for showboating. Personally I like to see something out of the ordinary on a Saturday afternoon, not just a team of robots. Just interested on peoples opinions of Man U's Ronaldo
and Lee Trundle. Don't see too much criticism of Ronaldo despite the fact he lose the ball on so many occasions, Lee Trundle fantastic player why he's not playing at a higher level is anybody's
guess.
Also every time I see Lee Protheroe I'm completely baffled why he hasn't played at league level. What a talent and unbelievable that he can't get into Canveys side.

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
trundle is too fat.great skills though.

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
Ronaldo falls over every time the wind blows! Especially in or near the Penalty area!

offline Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Quote:
FLEETFANNo1USA said:
Ronaldo falls over every time the wind blows! Especially in or near the Penalty area!

Perfect for ManYoo then, stepover, steover, fallover.

offline mouse

mouse
  • Onlooker
I cant believe that most people think that Ronaldo falls over every game i see he demolishes the defence with his trickey skill not spending time on the floor and when has Ronaldo conseaded a Penalty and stepover, stepover , Goal is mor like it and they both are great players and they might show off a little but that is the suprise of the game

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
His first couple of games he went down as if shot......maybe Funguson has had a word with him.....You get a bad name and it sticks.

offline mouse

mouse
  • Onlooker
What bad name is that then?
and that doesent matter any more does it that was at the start now we are in the 21st centuary and i dont think that it has stuck

offline chilled out entertainer

chilled out entertainer
  • First XI - Permanent
Quote:
mouse said:
What bad name is that then?
and that doesent matter any more does it that was at the start now we are in the 21st centuary and i dont think that it has stuck

The start of what? what has the 21st century got to do with anything?
I think fleetfan was saying that ,in general,if you get a bad name/rep it sticks.

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
Exactly Squawk.....i'm at a loss with mouse's posting! He will be branded a diver.....hence being in my diving team for the World Championships!

offline mouse

mouse
  • Onlooker
Sorry I was completely over my head on replying to your post Fleetfanno1Usa and i would like to explain that i was making a point that it was at the start of the season when Ronaldo was rubbish

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
ok....thanks for clearing that up.....He is a very skillful player no doubt, just upset people in those first few games

offline mouse

mouse
  • Onlooker
Cheers Fleetfanno1USA
you have put me in my place

offline UP FLEET

UP FLEET
  • First XI - Sub
Have to agree with you on protheroe, i think he is a very good hard working player, i for one am a fan and only hope Andy signs him before someone else does.

offline mouse

mouse
  • Onlooker
Protheroe is the one of many good players and UP FLEET is right he should be signed by Andy and Protheroe would be a great add to the team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus