Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TONIGHTS GAME...FA TROPHY

THEROCK

it came across the website and i didnt see his name,they said JK'S BACK..but i didnt see mints..Bit of a blow,i hope im wrong...yeah agreed they wont enjoy the 5hr coach journey after a mornings work..3-0 the rock..Boylan with 2 of em..We just have to concentrate and get the job done..YYYelllloooowwssss

stop nicking my songs rock!!

is it true tots is a bigger club than you??do you have a chimney end??who is ben fleet??

please sensible answers, going to my first canvey game tonight,i will be the bloke in the polo neck jumper, standing next to a prematurely bald dwarf.

Poor old winkle,its his first canvey game tonight,another fan getting on the back of a winning team.Winkle gave up on the hammers last year due to relegation also went to colchester last week and then sheffield on sunday and they lost.He could be the biggest BOK in football.You cannot miss him his a 6'6 inch dark haired bloke with the looks of Mr Muscle.How dos this man have ther name Winkle well hes a Bender and he has a extremely small [***!!***]..

i am,and will remain forever an iron....

at least my team didnt attempt to get premiership footie back at there ground by inviting the harrods works team to come and squat!!!!

i am huge, can i have my own end tonight rock??

rock told me you had "the hampton" stand, named after the lightening winger albert hampton who combined playing for canvey and driving the train up and down southend pier back in the fifties....a legend, years ahead of his time, played the game in skin tight lycra cycling shorts whilst all around had knee length 100% wool ones....terrified fullbacks from clacton to caister.