Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Exeter in deeper - - - -!!!

Bloodnock

On BBC teletext tonight, it states the possibility of Exeter being docked 36 points!!!, if found guilty of signing a player after an embargo was placed on them, apparently these are the number of points accrued since this particular signing, you have to wonder what is going on with their club at the moment, are they deliberately trying to flout the rules?

To be honest when I read it I was a bit gobsmacked ,then I posted it on here and even then I went back to double check.

Unbelievable really, OK iv'e got no feelings either way for Exeter but it always seems that the smaller clubs have draconian measures taken against them, can you imagine the Premier league coming up with such a threat against Man Utd.PLC?

Quote:
David Holden said:
Can you imagine Man utd not been able to fill in a form correctly and then back-dating the revised version?

I get the impression Exeter are claiming the forms were done before the deadline then the FA said something was incorrect & it had to be resubmitted - by then, AFTER the deadline.

This would make the player ineligible - deadlines are deadlines (unless you are Leeds United).

Quote:
FleetFanatic said:

I get the impression Exeter are claiming the forms were done before the deadline then the FA said something was incorrect & it had to be resubmitted - by then, AFTER the deadline.

This would make the player ineligible - deadlines are deadlines (unless you are Leeds United).

And the resubmitted form was alledgely backdated to a date before the embargo started.